Daum PotPlayer 1.5.39654 Portable | 23.88 Mb
PotPlayer is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer. It works w/ madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock of course…it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions, allowing modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness. Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Main functions and features of the player:
• Support almost all of the existing formats of video and audio. Due to this do not require additional codecs.
• Built DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2).
• Support of all types of subtitles.
• The presence of a large number of audio and video filters, which allow improving the quality of the playback or add certain effects.
• Built-in audio and video equalizer.
• Visualization when playing audio files.
• Ability to play damaged AVI files (skipping the damaged frames).
• Ability to destination of a large number of hot keys.
• The ability to store settings in the registry and in the configuration file.
• Possibility to use the program as a portable player.
• Support for playback of TV-channels.
• Creating screenshots and video, including streaming.
• Very low system load and high speed of work.
• Skins support, logos and color theme. You can use skins from PotPlayer, and other players (The KMPlayer, GOM Player, VLC Player).
What's new (1.5.39654):
+ Added the ability to record audio using the WASAPI
+ Added ability to delete a bookmark to non-existent elements
+ Added ability to set up the actions of the mouse wheel to the left and to the right
+ Added ability to set the priority of opening subtitle used to match the preferred subtitle languages
- Improved the touch screen feature
- Fixed bug with not display some subtitles DVD
- Improved recording function online games
- Improved function to write games in 32 and 64-bit applications
- Changed the method of normalizing audio default
- Added the possibility to add external source filter or splitter for damaged AVI and ASF files
- Fixed bug with not played some files to MP4/MOV
- Fixed a problem playing some MKV files
- Fixed problem with remembering the position of the playlist in the playlist
- Improved method of opening the file when you open a similar files
- Some fixes with non-stop audio playback