Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.146 Beta| 16.78 Mb/16.15 Mb
Adobe Flash Player is the high-performance, lightweight, highly expressive application runtime that provides uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across browsers, mobile phones, devices and operating systems. Deliver more engaging user experiences with the Adobe Flash Player runtime through support for native 64-bit operating systems and browsers, accelerated graphics rendering, asynchronous bitmap decoding, high-resolution bitmap support, and more. Take advantage of a host of new features in the Adobe Flash Player runtime that streamline the development process, improve performance, enable greater security and privacy control, and allow delivery of richer apps to a broader spectrum of devices. Adobes Flash Player allows you to view interactive web content like games, business presentations, advertisements. The package includes only the Flash Player and is a stand alone installation.
Technically, this is a Flash Player ActiveX Control.
Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering Explore a new architecture for high-performance 2D/3D GPU hardware accelerated graphics rendering by Adobe, which provides low-level Stage3D APIs for advanced rendering in apps and gives framework developers classes of interactive experiences.
? Native 64-bit support Flash Player can now take advantage of native support for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit web browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows?.
H.264/AVC software encoding for cameras Stream beautiful video from your computer?s camera with higher compression efficiency and industry-wide support, enabling both high-quality real-time communications (such as video chat and video conferencing) and live video broadcasts.
Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) Protect streaming video across devices without the complexity of a license server.
Content protection support for mobile Flash Access content protection support is now available on Android devices. Broadcasters can now reach and monetize an even broader range of customers on their favorite mobile device.
Key benefits of the Flash Player 11 desktop include:
* Stage 3D Accelerated Graphics Rendering ? Deliver cutting edge 2D and 3D experiences on the desktop.
* Native 64-bit support ? Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
* G.711 audio compression for telephony ? Integrate real-time voice and telephony capabilities into business apps and integrate with existing phone systems using the G.711 codec.
* H.264/AVC SW Encoding ? Create apps that encode higher quality video locally using the efficient H.264 video standard.
* Socket Progress Events ? Improve management of data transfer, track progress, and provide responsive feedback in apps send large amounts of data.
* JPEG-XR support Take advantage of support for the advanced JPEG-XR image compression format to deliver higher quality images with less bandwidth, and leverage lossy and lossless compression with alpha channel transparency.
Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.129 Beta for Firefox, Opera, Safari
Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.129 Beta for Internet Explorer