WIDI Recognition System Professional 4.3 Build 1570 | 10.64 MB
WIDI Recognition System Professional is a handy and reliable application which converts digitized music into MIDI sequencer.WIDI Recognition System is a polyphonic Audio to MIDI converter with extended options.
The main function of the program is to convert audio files into MIDI, and then to help with quick and efficient rearrangement of the converted file. The program converts CD tracks, MP3 and Wave files and automatically produces polyphonic MIDI files in seconds.
In addition, WIDI Recognition System is capable of converting music on the fly, as you sing or play a musical instrument. WIDI’s innovative recognition algorithms guarantee the best conversion quality ever available.
WIDI is designed for retrieving music notation from MP3 files, creating ringtones for cell phones, practicing or teaching music.
TrueTone Editor is the tool in the WIDI Recognition System Professional Edition that allows user to correct the results of automatic recognition with a visual comparison of spectrogram peaks to the notes. Users possess the options of adding and deleting musical notes, adjusting pitch and duration, and enabling playback, including synchronized play with the source audio file. Now, to enhance score readability, the TrueTone Editor in v3.2 manages bar-lines for easy positioning, addition or deletion in visual mode, or one can use the Tapping Tool, arranging bar-lines by ear. The new Editor also features time-saving functions such as Multiple Selection, so the attributes of a group of notes can be adjusted all at once, and Note Map, for fast navigation.
WIDI 3.2 supports Recognition Presets for different types of music, predefined or created by user. WIDI is now able to work with stereo-recordings – to display them and also recognize channels individually and in various combinations.
New Recognition Wizard will help you to get your first results just in a few moments after the initial start-up, and familiarizes you with the program at the same time.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, WIDI Recognition System will help you a lot.
Offline Recognition Power:
* Audio input is acceptable in various formats: wave, mp3, Audio CD, aiff, wma and others.
* Recognition Wizard helps to get first conversion result almost in seconds.
* Several recognition algorithms with wide tuning capabilities.
* New Euclid recognition algorithm extends recognition quality.
* Drum detection algorithm for recognizing percussion tracks.
* Realtime Audio-to-MIDI transcription – get MIDI notes as you play your “analog” instrument!
* Tunable recognition parameters allow to increase transcription accuracy.
* Sliding spectrogram helps to find optimal parameters on the fly.
* Analyze and take into account detuning of an audio file.
* Analyze musical tonality of an Audio or MIDI file.
* Two-layered equalizer with the scale mask feature вЂ“ remove notes that are out of scale.
* Equalizer automatically accounts tonality info from Composition Analysis engine.
* Equalizer settings can be saved for later use.
* WIDI plays MIDI and Audio files, even synchronously.
* Simple audio recorder is built into WIDI.
* Multilingual support – switch between languages or create your own interface localization of WIDI.