SystemRescueCd 3.7.0 Final
SystemRescueCd – recovery disk, based on Linux and is available as a bootable CD / DVD-ROM or USB-stick for the administration and restore system and data after a crash. Contains tools for working with hard drive: breakdown into sections, diagnosis, preservation and restoration of sections. Knows how to mount the Windows Ntfs to read and write. Also contains tools for network configuration, network services, search tools, rootkits and antivirus. Can be loaded from a CD, USB-drive or network via PXE.
SystemRescueCd comes c lot of programs Linux, such as system-tools (parted, partimage, fstools, etc.) and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools).
The boot disk can be used on servers Linux, desktop computers running Linux or Windows. The kernel supports major file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660), as well as network file systems (Samba and NFS)
– Fully functional and independent operating system based on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD drive, even if the primary operating system will not boot the computer.
– Supports the following file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
– Support for network file systems: Samba and NFS.
– Create, edit, copy, restore partitions.
– Back up data.
– The presence of a number of system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Fstools and other tools).
– Availability of Midnight Commander file manager allows you to work with files and directories different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
– Ability to specify additional options during boot.
– Caching image loading can continue to work with the LiveCD after removing the carrier, thus making it possible to record discs in the same CD \ DVD drive, which is used to boot.
– Creating a user-own options boot disk.
– Work with the hard drive (Gparted, Partimage, sfdisk, FSArchiver, ntfs-3g, testdisk).
– Networking (ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc-server, rsync, nfs-, samba-, ftp-client).