Start Menu X 4.851 | 4.6 MB
Start Menu X (Start Menu 7) – the best software to replace the standard Windows Start Menu ever made. Before creating Start Menu X program, the developer spent a lot of time to understand how a human brain works with visual information. That’s why Start Menu X is so easy and natural to use for everybody.
• The list of menu items is alphabetically sorted, so you can easily find any program or command by its name.
• Open any location on your PC with a single click. You can create, modify, and reorder items in Start Menu X. So it’s easy to create a list of the most used locations, popular directories, and virtual folders to access them with a single click.
• There is a special Run button to access seldom used locations without adding them into menu.
• Start Menu X has a customizable Power Buttons panel.
• With Power Timer feature you can delay any of power management operations.
For a few bucks you’ll get even more
• Launch programs with a single click. Yes, it’s true! Any program in a one click distance.
• Tabbed menu helps to place more stuff in the same display size. Any folder or drive can be managed as a separate tab.
Platforms: Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 with 64 bit support