Recover Data for OST to PST 4.7.0 | 6.40 MB
An OST (Offline Storage) file is a component Of Microsoft Exchange Server and can’t be used with Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Exchange Server locally stores its data or emails in OST file on storage Device or media.
When Exchange server crashes and deleting a mailbox, the OST (offline storage files) still contains emails and other email items such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Tasks, Journals and Deleted Items etc.
This advanced OST recovery software will successfully recover all the emails and email items from inaccessible OST files and then convert OST file to PST file so it can be used with Microsoft Outlook. This software can effectively recover the emails or messages that have been deleted from DELETED ITEMS folder in Microsoft Exchange Server.
This professional email conversion software provides the facility of previewing the recovered PST files created with Convert OST to PST Software. Recover Data for OST to PST Recovery Software also transfers all the emails, messages and all email components in Microsoft Outlook.
Here are some key features of “Recover Data for OST to PST”:
* Simple and well guided steps to recover data.
* Converts inaccessible OST to Personal folder File (PST)
* Recovers email attachments too.
* Supports Microsoft Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000 and 2003
* Restore email fields such as sender’s name, recipient’s name, subject, message flags, creation date/time, etc.
* Convert OST files even if password protected.
* Restores deleted emails from ‘deleted items’ too.
* Recover emails, journals, calendar, notes, tasks, contacts, attachments etc.
* Restores Original formatting of RTF and HTML
* Recover emails from encrypted files.