Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 126.96.36.199 Final | 20.11 MB
Remote Desktop Manager - is a small application that is used to manage all your remote (remote) connections. Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services. The program is an excellent replacement for the Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
* Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
* Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
* Monitor user activities with the database logs.
* Faster and more secure solution.
* Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Key features include:
– Not only weighs.
– Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable file (exe).
– Add the names, images and descriptions to your preferences.
– Icon in the Control Panel starts.
– Quick access via an icon in Control Panel.
– Support remote desktop file (. Rdp).
– Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
– Auto-start when you log into Windows.
– Excellent user interface with support for multiple threads.
– Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
Microsoft Remote Assistance
VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
Dameware Mini Remote Control
Citrix XenApp (ICA)
Symantec PC Anywhere
Microsoft Virtual PC
Microsoft Virtual Server
Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
Cisco VPN client
SonicWall Global VPN client