AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 13.0 Build 3345a6382 Final (x86/x64) | 138.32 MB & 152.22 MB
AVG Internet Security 2013 – comprehensive AntiVirus with advanced threat detection, due to the “cloud” service File Reputation, easy to manage and optimize firewall technology AVG Scan Turbo to quickly scan your kompyutera.Naryadu with a new user interface, AVG 2013 added a number of features to improve security and performance, including enhanced self-protection, accelerated boot Windows.
The main components of AVG Internet Security 2013
• Antivirus and antispyware – Anti-Rootkit
• Web-based protection Surf-Shield – Web Scanner Online Shield
• Privacy – Identity Alert
• E-mail Scanner – Anti-Spam
• Personal firewall – PC Analyzer
• Additional components
Main features of AVG Internet Security 2013
Protect your computer from malware
Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “Protection of computer” provides full protection for your computer against internal threats, which is useful if you are currently not connected to the network. It detects all known types of viruses and spyware, including dormant threat (who entered into the system but still active), and rootkits.
• Antivirus and antispyware Anti-Virus component ensures continuous protection for your computer in real time. It scans every file you open, save, or copy and protects the system areas of your computer.
• Protection against rootkits Component Anti-Rootkit – a special tool designed to detect and remove rootkits. To scan your computer for viruses, click Scan for rootkits. Rootkit also by default when using the Scan your entire computer and preinstalled option Scheduled scans.
Web protection on the Internet Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “Protection while browsing the site” provides full protection for your computer on the Internet. It detects all known types of viruses and spyware, as well as such complex threats such as exploits and malicious web sites.
• Surf-Shield Module Surf-Shield component of LinkScanner protects you when using the Internet. It detects sophisticated Internet threats, which include:
– Web sites with exploits for malicious code;
– Phishing websites created to illegally obtain your personal information;
– Compromised sites, ie, initially serious and legitimate sites that have become dangerous and unpredictable as a result of malicious attacks.
• Online Shield Online Shield component protects you when using the Internet. It detects common types of viruses and spyware and protects you in one of the following methods.
• Scan the files you are trying to download. If a file is infected, Online Shield will immediately stop the download, for what would be a threat not entered into the computer.
Protection of personal data Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “Personal data” protects your computer by monitoring running applications and processes and keeping a potentially dangerous activity. He also regularly checks to ensure that your personal information would not become subject to misuse the Internet.
• Identity Protection Component Identity Protection protects your computer in real time from new and unknown threats. It keeps track of all the processes (including hidden ones) and more than 285 models of behavior, trying to determine the possible risk to the system. For this reason, perhaps detection of threats, not even described in the virus database.
• Identity Alert Identity Alert component to access web service that is designed for discrete monitoring of personal information over the Internet. This information includes the following information:
• credit card number;
• e-mail address;
• A telephone number (mobile).
Network threat protection
• Personal firewall Component of AVG Firewall (Firewall) in AVG Internet Security 2013 handles all network traffic on your computer. Depending on how it allows or blocks attempts to connect to the network, as well as send and receive all types of data at any scale, from small local networks to the entire Internet. A properly configured AVG Firewall component will provide excellent protection from hacker attacks from the Internet. E-mail protection
Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “E-Mail Protection” provides complete email protection against viruses, spyware, and spam.
• Email scanning Components of the e-mail scanner to scan all incoming and outgoing e-mail messages when a virus in an e-mail he immediately moved to the Virus Vault. This component can also filter specific types of e-mail attachments, and add text to the message security certification.
• Anti-Spam: Spam Protection Component Anti-Spam checks all incoming and additional e-mail messages, and unsolicited messages marked as spam. With this function, the majority of e-mail clients can not filter spam and store it in a special mailbox for spam. For best results, this component includes several methods of analysis for the process e-mail.
Recommended system requirements:
• Processor Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster
• Memory 512 MB RAM
• Hard disk free space (for installation) 1550 MB
• MS Windows XP, MS Windows XP Pro x64 Edition, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Vista x64 Edition, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 7 x64 Edition
• For AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 as MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2003 R2, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Small Business Edition server 2011
AVG’s LinkScanner ® technology is supported in browsers:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
Minimum system requirements:
• Processor Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster
• Memory 512 MB of RAM
• Hard disk free space (for installation) 1000 MB
AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 13.0 Build 3345a6382 Final (x86)
AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 13.0 Build 3345a6382 Final (x64)