AVG Internet Security 2013 13.0 Build 3336a6294 (x86/x64) | 136.28 MB & 149.68 MB
AVG 2013 – a set of programs to protect your PC from dangerous objects and network threats. The program includes an extensive set of features: antivirus,anti-rootkit, firewall, email protection and personal data, scanner web links. Blocks viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, and firewall to protect against network attacks. AVG Internet Security 2013 – comprehensive AntiVirus with advanced threat detection, due to the “cloud” service File Reputation, easy to manage and optimize firewall technology AVG Scan Turbo to quickly scan your computer.
Along with a new user interface, AVG 2013 added a number of features to enhance the security and performance, including enhanced self-protection, accelerated boot Windows.
The main components of AVG Internet Security 2013 :
• Antivirus and antispyware – Anti-Rootkit • Web-based protection Surf-Shield – Web Scanner Online Shield • Privacy – Identity Alert • E-mail Scanner – Anti-Spam • Personal firewall – PC Analyzer • Additional components
Main features of AVG Internet Security 2013 :
Protect your computer from malware
Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “Protection of computer” provides full protection for your computer against internal threats, which is useful if you are currently not connected to the network. It detects all known types of viruses and spyware, including dormant threat (who entered into the system but still active), and rootkits.
• Antivirus and antispyware Anti-Virus component ensures continuous protection for your computer in real time. It scans every file you open, save, or copy and protects the system areas of your computer.
• Protection against rootkits Component Anti-Rootkit – a special tool designed to detect and remove rootkits. To scan your computer for viruses, click Scan for rootkits. Rootkit also by default when using the Scan your entire computer and preinstalled option Scheduled scans.
Web protection on the Internet
Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “Protection while browsing the site” provides full protection for your computer on the Internet. It detects all known types of viruses and spyware, as well as such complex threats such as exploits and malicious web sites.
• Surf-Shield Module Surf-Shield component of LinkScanner protects you when using the Internet. It detects sophisticated Internet threats, which include: – Web sites with exploits for malicious code; – Phishing websites created to illegally obtain your personal information; – Compromised sites, ie, initially serious and legitimate sites that have become dangerous and unpredictable as a result of malicious attacks.
Online Shield component protects you when using the Internet. It detects common types of viruses and spyware and protects you in one of the following methods.
• Scan the files you are trying to download. If a file is infected, Online Shield immediately stops booting, the threat has not penetrated into the computer.
Protection of personal data Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “Personal data” protects your computer by monitoring running applications and processes and keeping a potentially dangerous activity. He also regularly checks that your personal data will not become the object of misuse of the Internet.
• Identity Protection Component Identity Protection protects your computer in real time from new and unknown threats. It keeps track of all the processes (including hidden ones) and more than 285 models of behavior, trying to determine the possible risk to the system. For this reason, perhaps detection of threats, not even described in the virus database.
• Identity Alert Identity Alert component to access web service that is designed for discrete monitoring of personal information over the Internet. This information includes the following information: • credit card number; • e-mail address; • A telephone number (mobile).
Network threat protection
• Personal firewall Component of AVG Firewall (Firewall) in AVG Internet Security 2013 handles all network traffic on your computer. Depending on how it allows or blocks attempts to connect to the network, as well as send and receive all types of data at any scale, from small local networks to the entire Internet. A properly configured AVG Firewall component will provide excellent protection from hacker attacks from the Internet. E-mail protection Components of AVG Internet Security 2013 “E-Mail Protection” provides complete email protection against viruses, spyware, and spam.
• Email scanning Components of the e-mail scanner to scan all incoming and outgoing e-mail messages when a virus in an e-mail he immediately moved to the Virus Vault. This component can also filter specific types of e-mail attachments, and add text to the message security certification.
• Anti-Spam: Spam Protection Component Anti-Spam checks all incoming and additional e-mail messages, and unsolicited messages marked as spam. With this function, the majority of e-mail clients can not filter spam and store it in a special mailbox for spam. For best results, this component includes several methods of analysis for the process e-mail.
AVG Anti-Virus Pro 2013 offers protection from the most complex to date threats. Safe downloads and file sharing, secure chat, games and movies without interruption.
• Download, share files and send messages safely with AVG Online Shield. • Stay Safe on social networks with AVG Social Networking Protection. • Visit the Web site and look for information on the Internet is safe under the protection of AVG LinkScanner real-time. AVG Anti-Virus does not significantly affect the performance of the system – a reliable, quick and easy means of protecting your computer from viruses and other malicious programs
The main components of AVG Anti-Virus Pro 2013 :
• Anti-Virus (antivirus) AVG Anti-Virus performs detection of viruses, worms, Trojans and unwanted files or libraries in the system. To maintain the highest possible level of protection Anti-Virus component must be constantly updated.
• Anti-Spyware (antispyware) AVG Anti-Spyware protects your computer from malware and adware to ensure your protection against unwanted ads and software that secretly collects your personal data from your computer. To ensure complete protection of your computer must be continuously updated components Anti-Spyware.
• Anti-Rootkit (protection against rootkits) Programme Component Anti-Rootkit scans for dangerous rootkits hidden in prilozheniyaz, drives or libraries dll. A rootkit is a package of malware that allows an attacker to gain access to the level of administration or to the entire network
• Resident Shield Resident Shield scans files when they are copied, opened or saved. When a threat is detected prevents its activation. Also component provides important protection for the system areas of your computer.
• E-mail Scanner E-mail Scanner checks incoming and outgoing e-mails with plug-ins designed for the most common email clients (eg, Outlook and The Bat!). Personal email scanner supports all email clients. mail, using the protocol POP3/SMTP or IMAP (for example, Mozilla Thunderbird and Outlook Express). When a virus, he moved to the Virus Vault.
• LinkScanner LinkScanner provides comprehensive protection for searching and browsing the Internet. To do this, you have two functions: Component Surf-Shield and Search-Shield. Your computer is protected from Internet attacks, and you can determine the security of visited sites. LinkScanner supports Internet Explorer and Firefox.
• Online Shield Online Shield protects your computer from accidentally downloaded an infected file or from the transfer of files via instant messaging.
Identity Theft Protection
• Identity Protection Identity Protection provides continuous protection of digital data from new and unknown threats. Identity Protection adds signatures based on the protection of AVG by tracking the behavior of programs on your computer and automatic locking action, which can lead to identity theft and do not require renewal.
• PC Analyzer PC Analyzer will analyze your computer to identify the problems associated with registry errors, junk files, errors fragmentation, disk errors and broken shortcuts.
• Update Manager Manager manages the automatic update AVG updates, carried out on the Internet or on a local network. For the latest versions of the files we recommend that you schedule updates for regular automatic check for critical updates on the Internet. recommended to check at least once a day. Update AVG Antivirus is very important to ensure optimal protection against viruses.
• License License component manages the current state license. License number identifies a specific version of AVG security software. Make sure that the license number is entered and activated correctly. Otherwise, the software update is due, as well as providing technical support will not be possible.
Recommended system requirements :
• Processor Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster • Memory 512 MB RAM • Hard disk free space (for installation) 1550 MB
Operating Systems :
• MS Windows XP, MS Windows XP Pro x64 Edition, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Vista x64 Edition, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 7 x64 Edition • For AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 as MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2003 R2, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Small Business Edition server 2011
AVG’s LinkScanner ® technology is supported in browsers : • Microsoft Internet Explorer • Mozilla Firefox • Google Chrome
AVG Internet Security 2013 13.0 Build 3336a6294 (x86)
AVG Internet Security 2013 13.0 Build 3336a6294 (x64)